7 Day Make-up Challenge | Day 4: Pinkerbell !

 
HELLO GUYS!!
I have just started a 7 day makeup challenge where I will post every single day for 7 days
each day with a different look.
I have already done this thing before.. in fact you can CLICK HERE to check out what I came up with before. 
This time round, I will try to come up with different looks than last time, 
so that I won't repeat things on and on. 
I love doing this challenge because it allows me to get creative in the morning, 
and see what I come up with.
Sometimes it doesn't work, but sometimes I discover a new look I fall in love with too!
For Day 4:
I decided to go for a super quick look:
a quick brown smokey eye and bright pink stained lips!

 


 

 



 

FACE
Catrice retouch light reflecting concealer in 001 ivory
Essence LE soul sista bronzing powder in 01 Shake your booty!**
Barry M blush in rose*
Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder in Fairy Dust**

EYES
ELF eyelid primer
NYX single eyeshadows in skin tight
Catrice longlasting eyeliner pen in 070 Puddle of Mudd**
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in 530 Pearl Mac Cartney**
Essence LE marble mania eyeshadow in 02 Let's Get Twisted**
Catrice Glamour Doll Volume Mascara*


EYEBROWS
Catrice absolute eye colour in 080 Go, Charlie Brown!
 Essence lash and brow gel mascara
LIPS
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colour in Pinkerbell

That's it for Day 4! I hope you guys like it!


Products marked with a * were gifted to me.


Products marked with ** were gifted to me by PharmaMT for visiting their events, I am in no way obliged, or being paid to review or feature their products. 
 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)





Comments

Popular Posts