MUA pearl eyeshadow #8 [review w/ swatches!]


HELLO GUYS!!
I spent like 3 hours taking photos of all the stuff I got from the Catrice / Essence bloggers event. 
They said that they were planning Makeup Wonderland..
and literally..
THEY BLEW OUR MINDS!
I still can't believe it!!
Anyway, I wanted to review a product I have had for a while now, 
and it's the 
MUA pearl eyeshadow in shade #6
top right corner



PACKAGING
Sturdy, 
clear packaging.
I quite like it. 
You get quite a lot of product too (2g)


top right corner
TEXTURE
Slightly powdery



top right corner
PIGMENTATION
Good, varies from one shade to the other


top left corner
 
SHADE

Shade #8 is a slightly frosty, slightly powdery,
teal colour. It is the most perfect teal colour, I wish the texture was better though.




on the left
FALLOUT
Yes, you do get some fallout with these eyeshadows.



LASTING POWER
Good when applied over a primer.

second swatch

second swatch

I used it as a transitional shade in this look and the one at the bottom.

BOTTOM LINE
Great eyeshadows!
I definitely recommend them. 
Eyeshadow texture and pigmentation varies...


I hope you found this review helpful,
let me know what you think below!

Thank you for tuning in,
I'll see you in the next post! xx


Dyna

xx



 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. You are so lovely girl , I never tried this brands but its look great ... Love the sandy colour shadow ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog! u are gorgeous! followed!

    http://bysabrinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts