Catrice nail lacquer LE Coolibri Collection CO4 Exotica | review w/ swatches !




HELLO GUYS!!

I have a nail swatch and review today :D
If you've been following my blog for a while, 
you'd know I've been really into Catrice cosmetics ever since their launch in February.
I had already tried 2 of their nail polishes and I liked them..
As far as Catrice's nail polishes go, 
they do not have the same consistency. 
I think it's the same with all brands. 

But Catrice is different. 
If a nail polish has a 2X sticker on it, 
it meand that it is sheer. 
So thankfully, 
there is a good indication when it comes to pigmentation. 

Still - one nail polish varies from the next. 
LE Coolibri Collection CO4 Exotica is nicely pigmented.
I layered on two swipes, and I got the maximum payoff that way.
The formula was not that quick drying, though.

 




 



 

 

The colour is gorgeous.
It's a bright orange colour with a very soft goldeny-orange,
I really like the colour.

I'd definitely recommend this one, 
it's a very pretty colour, 
quite unique.

I hope this post was helpful, 
and till the next post, 
take care!
Dyna
xxx

FTC Disclaimer: I got all of these items for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.

Comments

Popular Posts