Skinfood Avocado Rich Eye Balm | review w/ swatches !



HEY DOLLS!

I didn't realise I hadn't yet posted this review. 
So I'm going to keep this quite nice and short for you.











THE GOOD STUFF

  •  It feels amazing on the under eye area
  • You get quite a lot of product [given that you only use a little everytime]
  • Very moisturising
  • Very smoothe and gentle on the skin
  • Quite a nice mild smell
  • The packaging is very nice and vintag-ey looking

THE BAD STUFF

  • You have to dip your fingers in this which is not so hygenic. 
  • The Price: It cost me around €8 which is not too expensive but wish it was cheaper - it's not that much of a big deal
  • Not good for ageing skin, I think

It's a definite repurchase!

I love it and I'm so going to repurchase!

Dyna
xx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :) 

Comments

  1. Great review hun! I want to try this one and the Skinfood salmon concealer :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts