Why I haven't been posting all that much..



If you have noticed a decline in my blogging and youtube activity, 
it's because I have to tell you dolls something. 
Due to personal reasons, 
I will have  to restrain from the constant activity 
on my blog, youtube channel and facebook posting. 
Sometimes I sign up for too much and I end up feeling 
like I have this endless to-do list which I can never keep up with.
 Blogging has become almost like another job to me; 
I love doing it - but it was never my intention to turn a hobby into something that I have to do. 
So as from now on, I won't be blogging on a daily basis, only when I have time to do it. It's something I love doing, and there's no way I'm going to turn it into something I'd stress about. 

Sorry if I'm disappointing you, 
but we all need a break from time to time, 

Lots of love,
Dyna
xx

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts