Essence intensively caring cream | review w/ swatches !




HELLO GUYS!!
I have another Essence product review for you all to read.

 




So BASICALLY.
I was attracted to the packaging.
I'm not going to lie and tell you I needed another moisturiser.
Because I didn't.
Mind you, I'm still on the look out for a really good hydrating moisturiser
for my normal to dry skin..
so I'll use that as an excuse.
I believe this cost me € 2.19 , for your reference

 



PACKAGING.
Again,
the packaging is too darn cute.
It was pink and white on the carboard and too pretty
The actual container is plastic, and quite tiny and cute,
I like it.
HOWEVER – you get very little product,
when compared to other face moisturisers,
so keep that in mind

Some things you should keep in mind.
In general, Essence my skin range is targeted for people who have normal skin.
Essence pure skin range, on the other hand, is targeted for people who have oily skin.





TEXTURE
When swatched on my hand I was like,
oh this is so moisturising and hydrating, it seems amazing.
The truth – when applied on my face – not so moisturising, not so hydrating.
It also leaves a slight sticky feel..
which kind of bothers me,
Not even my Nivea hands-face-body moisturiser does that.









BOTTOM LINE
No repurchase here. The packaging is so cute,
but the formula isn't all that great..
so I'd rather try something else.
Price is very low, so I'm not sorry I have tried this.

That's it for this post dolls,
I hope it was helpful and till the next post,
take care :)
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. I got the one that mattyfies the skin, packaging looks almost identical to this one. I think this is sooo affordable, we do not have anything this affordable in Denmarks as far as I am aware.

    I too like the packaging and the mattifying cream is not bad at all :)

    Have you tried treating your face to an avocado mask (mashed avocado basically)? It really helps my skin in winter when it's dry, soo worth looking like Shrek for 15 mins :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts