7 Day Make-up Challenge | Day 2: PLUM UP THE JAM!




HELLO GUYS!!
I have just started a 7 day makeup challenge where I will post every single day for 7 days
each day with a different look.
I have already done this think before.. in fact you can CLICK HERE to check out what I came up with before. 
This time round, I will try to come up with different looks than last time, 
so that I won't repeat things on and on. 
I love doing this challenge because it allows me to get creative in the morning, 
and see what I come up with.
Sometimes it doesn't work, but sometimes I discover a new look I fall in love with too!

 
 
 

FACE
Revlon photoready concealer in 003 Light Medium
Essence LE soul sista collection bronzing powder in 01 Shake your booty*
 Catrice defining blush in 010 Toffee Fairy*
Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder in Fairy Dust*

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
Catrice absolute eye colour in 010 Sunny, We Love You*
Catrice absolute eye colour in  530 Pearl Mac Cartney*
Catrice absolute eye colour in 550 Saw it on Blue Tube*
Catrice absolute eye colour in 210 The Queen is Amused*
Catrice absolute eye colour in 210 Plum up the Jam*
Essence mono eyeshadow in Blockbuster
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
 Essence multi action waterproof mascara*
Essence false lash effect mascara


EYEBROWS
Catrice absolute eye colour in 080 Go, Charlie Brown!
 Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Spotlight Beige



Products marked with * were gifted to me by PharmaMT for visiting their events, I am in no way obliged, or being paid to review or feature their products. 
 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Another fantastic look hunny :) :) Love your lips also its the perfect nude shade for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you don't wear any foundation?? how could your skin look so flawless? :O
    I'm amazed! Such a pretty FOTD :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts