Stripe me Red. Black, White. Stripe Me GOOD!

HELLO GUYS!


It's been a long time since I've posted an OOTD look! 

I think it's been over 6 months. 

But I promise I'm going to make it up to you. 

This is what I wore to work !

Now I know the photos are not the best quality, 
but hey - 

That's the best I can do for now 
because I have to take my own photos - 
so I have to pose like this teenager on facebook in front of a mirror and pose the camera at it.

You get used to it after a while, 
I'm telling you.

Anywho - 
here are the photos:

 
 
 
 
 
 






WHAT I WORE:

Top - ebay
Skirt - ebay
Belt - ebay
Earrings - ebay 
Shoes - boohoo.com


MAKEUP!



FACE
Essence soul sista bronzing powder in shake your booty!*
Catrice Prime and Fine Primer 
Revlon photoready concealer in Light Medium 003
 
EYES
Catrice stay long eyeshadow in mauvie star*
Essence longlasting eye pencil in black fever
Essence false lash effect mascara

EYEBROWS
ELF featherproof liner in coffee
 
LIPS
Catrice ultimate shine lipstick in stop light*
 
*Products marked were not paid for by myself

 That's it for this post dolls-
thank you for tuning in...
and take care! 
xxx

Dyna




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)



Comments

  1. I love your skirt! Maxi skirts are awesome :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt!!!! Beautiful

    www.delabelle-k.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteee :)
    Where do you work/what's your job? If it's not too personal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sandals, love the dress and most of all: love your face ! I'll be back soon, feel free to visit my blog too. Love.

    //warmth, Rikke-Louise
    www.SomethingRicasso.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you do a e-bay collection ? I think that would've been fun to see what you've gotten from there ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG dear, I wouldn't know where to start haha x

      Delete
    2. A e-bay experience video/post then ? :)
      I have been really into looking on ebay, but I haven't actually gotten anything yet x)

      Delete
    3. Awesome ^^ Can't wait to see it pop up in my reading list on blogger )

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts