Pupa Waterfall Gloss in #04 [review w/ swatches!]

HELLO GUYS!

I have a review on the new Pupa Lipgloss for the Summer Collection 
aka Hot Tropics Collection. 

I have had this lipgloss for a while, now. 

If you have been following my blog, 
you'd know I hate frost and shimmer on my lips. 

This is a frosty lipgloss, 
so we all know I did not really like this lipgloss when I first saw this. 

But I know there are people out there who like frost/shimmer glosses
 so I'm going to try not to be biased on this one.

 
 
 


PACKAGING
Very nice, 
sleek 
I haven't had problems with the packaging.

TEXTURE
Very smoothe, 
glides effortlessly on the lips. 
Shimmer cannot be felt on the lips.
(THANK GOD!)



SHADE
A frosty champagne nudey colour with a ton of shimmer.


FINISH
Glossy and Frosty.


 
 
 
BOTTOM LINE
It's a good lipgloss if you like frosts. 
I happen to dislike them, 
so I'll never put it on again. 

I hope this was a helpful post and let me know what you think!

Thanks -
Dyna

xxx

FTC Disclaimer: I didn't pay for the product. I got it for free from Pupa Milano Cosmetics Malta. I am not paid to do this post and I am not affiliated with any brand. Everything I said in this review is my personal opinion.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts