24 CARROT GOLD! #FOTD!

HELLO NUGGETS!

I have a FOTD today..
I have had this Wet n Wild lipstick for a while 
now but I've never really worn it out
so I did the whole look revolving around the lip colour. 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 FACE
NYX HD foundation in warm sand, sand beige
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
Essence soul sista bronzer in 01 Shake your booty!*
NYX powder blush in peach
Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighter*

EYES
ELF eyelid primer
Catrice absolute eye colour in I like to Mauve it*
Catrice absolute eye colour in 080 Go! Charlie Brown
NYX single eyeshadow in highlight
Catrice intensif eye eyeshadow in Vanilla Sky Ride
Essence longlasting eye pencil in c'est la vie
Essence longlasting eye pencil in black fever
Essence multi action waterproof mascara*
Catrice the giant mascara*

EYEBROWS
Catrice absolute eye colour in 080 Go! Charlie Brown

LIPS
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 24 Carrot Gold

*Products marked were not purchased by me, they were given to me for free 


I hope you like it guys!

I have more posts coming today! 
So stay tuned and take care!

Dyna
xxx

 
FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. You look fabulous as always. I love that lip color! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look! the lips are gorgeous and work very well with the eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that color too! You look gorgeous with this. :D

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts