Essence eyeshadow brush REVIEW!

HELLO GUYS!!

I haven't done a brush review in a while, 
and this time round it's going to be about a new one from Essence,

it's called the eyeshadow brush, 
and it comes in a travel-friendly plastic packaging. 

The brush itself is quite nice, 
the handle is quite sleek 
and nice.

The bristles are not too dense, 
and they're blue.
They're not the softest I've tried. 


If the brush were more dense, 
it would be perfect for smokey eyes, 
and if it was bigger, 
it would have been perfect for applying a sheer eyeshadow colour.


So this brush is an in between type of thing. 
It's not my favourite brush, 
but I tend to use it when I run out of clean brushes and it does the job just fine.



So that's it for this review!
I hope you find this helpful
- Dyna


xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. damn!! i can't find that brush :( i want it!! no, i NEED it!! ahahahah
    however, you have a really cute blog!

    this is my blog http://shopaholicfrancy.blogspot.it
    if you want to follow me!

    xoxo
    francesca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts