Let's Get Lost and Naughty and Pink!

HELLO GUYS!!
I have a nail combination today!

I alternated colours on my nails 
(my boyfriend suggested that- he even chose the colours :D)






So I used 
the Essence colour & go nail polish in 107 Naughty and Pink!



and 

Essence coulour & go nail polish 128 Let's Get Lost


I hope you like it!
I definitely do :D

Thanks for tuning in guys..
and take care!

Dyna
xxx


FTC Disclaimer: I got all of these items for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.

Comments

  1. Wow your bf has a great sense of colors :) They look lovely. I also have lets get lost and its a great color

    http://beautyintensify.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, i love your nails colour ;)
    www.97modamakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool that he did that, I love it.. .makes me wonder when are we going to get those new bottles here!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts