AUGUST FAVOURITES!



HELLO GUYS!

This month has probably been the ultimate month 
when it  comes to wearing least makeup.

So I do not have a lot of favourites this month.
As I explained on twitter and on my facebook I will not upload an August Favourites video
because I did not have time to film one 
and I film at another location. 

Anyway here are my favourites!

NIVEA SOS lip relief!
The best lip balm ever for my chapped lips :D


Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in Go! Charlie Brown!
I've been hooked to this eyeshadows for my brows but since my hair got lighter I'm looking for something even lighter.. 
because sometimes I look like drag-queen gone wrong. 


Essence kiss care love lip balm in 03 caribbean sunrise
I have used this lip balm quite a lot this month, 
it has a slight sheer peachy nude tint to it, 
a lovely smell 
and a nice taste too. 
I know, I shouldn't be eating it, 
but this stuff is so yummy it's addictive!


Essence soul sista bronzing powder in 01 Shake your booty
I thought I wasn't going to like this bronzer because it has slight shimmer in the pan, 
but it doesn't really transfer on the face, 
and it works brilliantly, 
so I'm definitely fond of it 



Tres Emme Split Remedy Hair Mask
This is a recent purchase and I have been using it quite a lot, 
it's a very nice conditioning product
and I like what it does to my hair. 




Essence multi action waterproof mascara

I have been using this mascara a lot because it truly is waterproof and it stays put,
It can be a pain to take off, but the curl of the lashes stays put all day so I can't complain. 





That's it for my favourites this month,
I hope you like this post, 
and till the next post, 
take care!

Dyna

xxx

*Products marked were either gifted to me or sent for pr purposes. 


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts