OOTD I'm a Barbie-girl!

HELLO GUYS!

I have an OOTD post today!
I don't really think about what I'm going to wear,
I usually just throw things on and wear neutral shoes and such ..
and this is no different.
Very quick for work, and still decent and smart.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

WHAT I WORE

 
Pink Skater Dress - ebay  (seller: she likes)
Peacock Earrings - ebay
Wedges 
 
 
 
 
 I wore a smokey eye to match and nothing on my lips except for lip balm. 

I hope you like it!

Would you wear pink or do you find it too girly?

-Dyna

xxx



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)
 
 
 

Comments

  1. I love the dress!!! <3 You're pretty as always.. ;)

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color!!

    www.delabelle-k.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes! and that colour is really great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts