Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colour in Dollhouse Pink 967 [review w/ swatches!]

HELLO GUYS!

I got three of these lipsticks a few months back, 
They are a rather recent addition to the Wet n Wild line, 
they were launch in Spring 2012 and I believe there are 5-6 lipstick in total. 
I got 3 of them.. 
namely:
Dollhouse Pink 967
Pinkerbell 968
Carrot Gold 969

This review will be about :
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colour in Dollhouse Pink 967 [review w/ swatches!] 






PACKAGING
I have an issue with Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color packaging. 
The packaging is very cheap. 
It often breaks, 
It gets scratched, 
it gets detached, 
and it becomes matte as the paint is scratched off. 
But at least, the lipstick stays stuck to the packaging. 
Never had an issue with that.


TEXTURE
A semi-matte finish upon application, 
but dries matte eventually. 
If I say this doesn't give you an annoying line, 
I'd be lying.
If I say this is is not drying,
I'd be lying. 
But I don't really mind that a lot, 
I've learnt to work around it and all matte lipsticks.



PIGMENTATION
VERY pigmented. 
It might even stain your lips after some time.



SCENT
No detectable scent. 


FINISH
Semi-Matte. 
Dries totally matte. 


LASTING POWER 
Needs reapplying after several hours (around 4-5)
but lasts a very long time.




SHADE
A bright pink with blue undertones, almost a purple colour, 
very pretty and barbie-ish.
It can be very hard to wear, so be careful with this one :)


BOTTOM LINE
I definitely think it's worth trying out especially if you like matte lips..
If you don't tend to like matte lipsticks and you prefer creamier formulas, 
I would suggest passing on these.
I'm definitely pleased I got this though. 
 And I do reach  for these lipsticks often.



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Pretty shade, looks perfect with your doll eyelashes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty shade! Would love to try these someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those kind of cool pink shades!! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts