BEST LIP BALM EVER REVIEW!

HELLO GUYS!
I'm going to review a lip balm today.. 

I have tried Nivea lip balms before. 
I like the dark blue one and I like the light blue one, 
and I love the pure and natural (yellow) one..

but this one lured me when it said "lip relief"
so I got it.



This is a lipgloss type of tube and a lipgloss type of consistency 
with an added bonus.
It has this cooling menthol feeling to it, 
which not only smells good,
but cool your lips 
and your chapped lips feel relieved. 


It is by far the best lip balm I've tried and I'm definitely stocking up.

As far as I know, this is a new products by Nivea, 
I hadn't seen it before.

I hope you found this post helfpul,
Let me know what you think below.. 

and till the next post..
take care!

Dyna
xxx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for the review!I will definitely try this one.. ;)

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have to try and find this product. Sounds like a really good lip balm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this lip balm!
    https://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts