Space Queen and Modern Romance !

HELLO GUYS!!
I have a nail combination today!



I layered colours on my nails 

So I used


the Essence colour & go nail polish in 110 Modern Romance



and topped it with


Essence colour & go nail polish in 103 Space Queen



 
 
 I hope you like it!
I definitely do :D

Thanks for tuning in guys..
and take care!

Dyna
xxx




 FTC Disclaimer: I got all of these items for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.

Comments

  1. Lovely nail of the day!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. casi soy tu seguidora 1000!! enhorabuena!!me encanta! unbesazo!
    Sara
    conestiloyaloloco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts