Beauty Formula Body Butter in Cherry Blossom [review w/ swatches!]

HELLO GUYS!!

Two months ago I got this body butter, 
thinking it would perform like my Strawberry dreams one.

I was wrong though. 
The scent is okay. 
Nothing special.. nothing yummy.. (I like yummy scents).



and the formula..
the formula is not my cup of tea. 
It is too thick, 
barely moisturising 
and requires an effort to blend in your skin.


The price is rather low (something around €3.50)
so that's the positive aspect of things.


 


So .. I don't recommend this body butter..
I hope you find this post helpful
and let me know what you think..

Thanks guys! 
and take care :) 

Dyna

xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. THanks so much for your honest review. I'm actually always trying to find good body butters but I agree, it's not really my cup of tea either when they are too thick.

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts