A much-needed teeny HAUL!

HELLO GUYS!!


Aside from buying makeup, 
and clothes and shoes, 
I also enjoy buying things that have to do with skincare
and hair products. 

Now. I have to admit. 
I'm a sucker for things that smell good. 
So if something smells good I'm most probably buying it. 

Now I like scents that are edible (ok fine. the scent is not edible)
but I like the yummy scents.
For example, my boyfriend got me this bubblegum airfreshner when we first started dating,
I swear - that thing made my day everytime I got in my car. 

Anyway. 
So back to the haul. 
 There are some products I needed to get, 
others - they were backups. 
But they're all stuff I know I'm going to use.

 

 I got two backups of these Clean and Clear Moisturising Mists. 
This things are amazeballs! They're awesome moisturising setting sprays,
and you can also use them to refreshen your makeup look throughout daytime. 
It has a lovely floral kind of scent to it, and doesn't feel oily on my skin. 
LOVE IT!



 Tres Emme Split Remedy intense mend split mend intense recovery masque
I think this range from Tres Emme is new, 
they have shampoos, conditioners, and sprays and what-nots 
related to this line. 
I decided to get it because I'm still experimenting with masks lately and I love them. 


Titania made for you comb
So I was talking to a friend of mine about the problem I have with tangly hair. 
My friend told me I should try combing my hair with a wide tooth comb when I'm using condiitoner. 
While I find it helpful, a brush is quicker and less painful.


Gilette Satin Care Shave Gel in Lavender Kiss
Got this because I need to encourage myself to take care of my skin.
While the product seems good, it doesn't smell as good as my
Wilkinson sword foaming gel.
I'm a sucker for nice scents! 



Camay Shower Gel in Creme Delice
OMG. This smells divine! It's like bubblegum!! OMG LOVE IT!



Herbal Essence in Hello Hydration 
They reformulated the packaging apparently. The product's great though works wonders.
Apparently Herbal Essence is not cruelty free.
But I can't find anything that works as good.

Thank you for tuning in -
I have more posts to follow!

-- Dyna

xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)



Comments

  1. Herbal Essence in Hello Hydration has the yummiest scent I've ever smelled in a hair product! And my hair smells nice even the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello hydration smells so so so good <3!! here in Chile its name is "hidradisiaco" like a tongue twister XD i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts