Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Eyeshadow in 080 Go, Charlie Brown! [review w/ swatches!]

HELLO GUYS!!
I apologise for the overload of Catrice reviews lately.. 
but I've been trying a lot of their stuff 
and I'm AMAZED by the quality of this brand.. 
they have some seriously great stuff.. 
The spotlight today is on the Absolute Eye Colour in 080 in Go! Charlie Brown!


PACKAGING
Sleek plastic packaging, 
have not had any problems,
and you can see the eyeshadows through it.
Brilliant


TEXTURE
Very creamy,
can be slightly powdery, 
texture in inconsistent throughout different shades. 


LASTING POWER
They lasted all day without a base, 
just a primer on me.


PIGMENTATION
Nicely pigmented.
It is not crazy pigmented though, so this shade in particular works great for my brows.


SHADES
A neutral brown with a slight satin finish




I used this on my brows




APPLICATION
I like to use this to fill in my brows most, 
but I also sometimes use it as a subtle crease contour colour.

I used this on my brows in this look:
 ALSO! Check out my brow tutorial featuring this eyeshadow below:





BOTTOM LINE
I seriously love this eyeshadow colour.
I initially got this as a crease colour 
but I fell in love with it as my brow colour. 
Works like a charm!



I hope you liked this review guys,
till the next post,
take care :D

Dyna
 xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Need a pic with your eyes closed as you can't really see the shadow. x
    https://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts