Strawberry Dreams Aromatherapy body butter [review !]

HELLO GUYS!!

I want to talk to you about a product I recently used up...



I got this body butter from Heavenscent in Pavi Shopping Complex, 

It smells just like Strawberry Mentos and is so tempting to eat!
YES - I actually tasted it, 
doesn't taste too bad to be honest.
But DON'T try that at home. 
Anyway, 
I love the texture, 
so creamy, so thick, so easy to blend, 
and it softens my skin like no other so I'm definitely very pleased.



I highly recommend this body butter!
I forgot about how much this cost - but I believe it was around €8



I haven't repurchased yet because I want to experiment with body butters first
but it is definitely a product worth repurchasing!




 
Thanks dolls for tuning it, 
and let me know if you have any questions!
Have a lovely day!

Dyna
xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts