GO GLAM FOTN!

 HELLO GUYS!

I have this FOTN I wore on Friday night..
I went to dinner with some workmates.. 
and here's what I wore.

Note! - I have given up falsies for summer, 
because I'm layering mascaras instead and it looks better for summer, I think.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



FACE

NYX HD foundation in warm sand, sand beige
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
Essence LE soul sista bronzer in 01 Shake your booty*
NYX powder blush in peach
Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighter*
Clean and Clear Moisturising Mist


EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
Catrice precision eyeliner pen in 070 Puddle of Mudd*
Essence LE marble mania eyeshadow in 02 Let's Get Twisted*
Catrice made to stay longlasting eyeshadow 080 Copper and Gabbana*
Catrice precision liner in Gold me tight *
Catrice absolute eye colour in 010 Sunny we love you*
Catrice intensif eye eyeshadow in 010  Vanilla sky ride
 Collection 2000 glitter eyeliner*
NYX single eyeshadowsin skin tight, highlight
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Essence multi action waterproof mascara*
Catrice the giant mascara*
Essence false lash effect mascara



EYEBROWS
Catrice absolute eye colour in 080 Go, Charlie Brown!
Essence clear lash and brow mascara

LIPS
 MUA lipstick in nectar
Catrice ultimate colour lipstick in princess peach 

*Products marked were either gifted to me or sent for pr purposes. 

 I hope you like this look ladies!


Would you wear peach lips?

Dyna
xxx



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts