NYX matte lipstick in MLS10 Perfect Red [review w/ swatches!]

HELLO GUYS!

I have a review on one seriously amazing lipstick from NYX!

It's called Perfect Red.. 
and it's a matte lipstick. 

but I'm telling you all about it below :D


PACKAGING
Sleek black packaging, with a see-through part. 
Risky packaging, if I might say, 
because packaging similar to this is quite hard to master. 
It often looks cheap and unappealing. 
But this one doesn't.



TEXTURE
A silky-smoothe texture,
that glides onto your lips like a dream.



PIGMENTATION
VERY pigmented. 
It might even stain your lips after some time. 


SCENT
No detectable scent.



FINISH
Matte. 
totally matte. 
But not drying or anything. 


LASTING POWER 
Needs reapplying after several hours (around 5)
but lasts a very long time. 


SHADE
The PERFECT red. 
It has just enough blue based undertone to it. 
It's almost a neutral red in fact, but it still whitens your teeth.
Suits all skintones!

 
 
 
 
 
 

BOTTOM LINE
I HIGHLY recommend this lipstick!
I truly love this, 
This product is truly amazing. 
You WILL NOT be disappointed by this lipstick. 
I personally hate glossy reds, so this is JUUUST RIGHT!


That's it for this post!
Hope this was helpful!

Take care dolls !

Dyna

 xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)
 

Comments

  1. Wow it looks like the perfect red matte lipstick! :) I will give this a try.. thanks for the review and swatches! :)

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree with you! I have recently tried NYX Matte Lipstick in Sierra and I am a BIG fan now! This shade looks gorgeous!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. nyx lipsticks are awesome! This one looks really pretty!

    www.peppermint-lips.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say that NYX is one of the most underrated lipstick. The best thing is that NYX lipsticks are affordable.
    cosmetics online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts