Smokey eye with EXCLUSIVE NEW CATRICE & ESSENCE products & brief initial impressions !!

HELLO GUYS!!

I have been trying out some more Catrice products..
So I have another FOTD today!

Because this will be a legthy post I will skip the chat and start straight away :)


THE PHOTOS

 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 

 






WHAT I USED


FACE
Revlon photoready concealer in 003 Light Medium
 Essence Soul Sista Bronzer in 01 Shake your booty *NEW*

EYES
 ELF eyelid primer
Catrice LE Coolibri Collection eyeshadow pen in C03 Virgin Forest *NEW*
Catrice single eyeshadow in 600 Blackwood Forest *NEW*
Catrice single eyeshadow in 010 Sunny, We Love You *NEW*
Catrice single eyeshadow in 210 The Queen is Amused *NEW*
 Essence mono eyeshadow in 22 Blockbuster
 Catrice precision eye pencil longlasting in 090 Gold Me Tight! *NEW*
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Essence longlasting eye pencil in c'est la vie
Catrice intensifeye eyeshadow in 001 Vanilla Sky Ride
Essence multi action waterproof mascara  *NEW*
Catrice mini max precision volume mascara *NEW*

EYEBROWS
Catrice single eyeshadow in 080 Go! Charlie Brown!
Essence lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Essence kiss care love lip balm in 04 caribbean sunrise  *NEW*



All products labelled  *NEW* were given to me for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers of Essence and Catrice cosmetics)

BRIEF INITIAL IMPRESSIONS!


Essence LE Soul Sista bronzing powder 

 


 A limited edition product, slightly powdery buildable bronzer with a slight orange undertone
and soft gold glow to it (barely visible when applied.)


Catrice LE Coolibri Collection eyeshadow pen in C03 Virgin Forest *NEW*




Very impressed with this bundle of joy. 
VERYYYYYY pretty colour. I used it as a base, but you can definitely wear it on its own too. 
LOVE IT!

Catrice single eyeshadow in 600 Blackwood Forest *NEW*

 
 
 
 
 Catrice single eyeshadows vary from one shade to another. 
This was quite pigmented, 
and slightly powdery too. 
But the shade - GORGEOUS.


Catrice single eyeshadow in 010 Sunny, We Love You *NEW*

 
 
 
 Again, Catrice shadows vary. 
This one is an uber frosty light yellow shade. 
It is a on the powdery side
But I don't mind that all that much.

Catrice single eyeshadow in 210 The Queen is Amused *NEW*




A GORGEOUS one!!
I love the colour and this has shimmer in it. 
 But it truly is gorgeous,
and I don't find this all that powdery.


Catrice precision eye pencil longlasting in 090 Gold Me Tight!

 

 A lovely metallic gold colour. I used this on my inner eye corner. 
Looks brilliant, 
applies nicely. 
A bit sheer, so it needs a bit of build up


Essence multi action waterproof mascara  *NEW*

 

 

Quite a good mascara. 
Best for lengthening, I think. 
 Not a WOW product though. 

Catrice mini max precision volume mascara *NEW*




This is a funny one.. it has a super small wand, 
it's almost hilarious the first time I opened it. 
It's flexible, 
but somehow - 
it does give volume..


Essence kiss care love lip balm in 04 caribbean sunrise  *NEW*


 
 
 
First swatch from the left


A Maybelline baby lips inspired product probably. 
A lip balm with a peachy hue to it. Has very very slight frost to it, 
but it's barely visible. 
I quite like it :D 



Anyway!
That's it for this lengthy post !
Let me know what you think!
- Dyna
xxx




 
FTC Disclaimer: I got all of these items for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice). Other makeup not marked in the FOTD was paid for by myself. I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.


Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts