FOTD! Because peaches can be worn in winter too. :D

 HELLO GUYS!!

I have a FOTD today, 
I want to show you how I still wear peachy shades in winter, 
I love my peachy colours 
and I'm probably the biggest fan of summer shades there is out there. 
I'm wearing a bright pinky coral nail polish from Catrice right now hehe. :D 


Anyway I'm going to leave you with the photos 
and if you scroll further down there's the list of products that I used.






        



FACE
Essence forget in concealer – all shades *
Max Factor Compact Foundation spf15 in natural *
ELF studio pressed powder in caramel
Sleek Limited edition blush in Pan Tao
Essence Vampire's Love shimmering powder

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
Primark eyeshadows duo (shimmery peach, shimmery brown)
Avon eyeshadows – matte white with blue monochrome
Catrice 030 OMG I want that! eyeshadow palette*
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Max Factor HD masterpiece mascara in black
Essence volumising lash powder
Ebay false lashes – cut in half

EYEBROWS
ELF eyebrow kit in light – powder side
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara in clear

LIPS
Barry M lip paint in peachy pink*


*all these items were given to me in swaps.. 
so I didn't directly pay for them, but still I'm obviously unbiased. 
Just wanted you guys to know :)

I hope you liked it guys, 
let me know below! :D 

Dyna

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. The blush&lipstick combo looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Peachy pink is amazing,i have too of them...Reaalu love your blog.You´re "responsible" for manu of my makeup splurges because you make awesome swatches!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then I officially apologise to your bank account hehe :D but I hope you like the products that you end up buying :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts