Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette PRIDE [review, swatches and make up looks!!]

 HELLO GUYS!!

As many of you know Wet n Wild is not a worldwide company.. it's based in the US and barely anyone sells it online. 
I did find it on ebay though so I got it off there. 

I'm a huge fan of Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colors, and single eyeshadows so I decided to try these out too. 

and here's what I think:



PACKAGING
Ok I have got to admit I am not the biggest fan for the packaging. 
I hate that it opens upwards not sideways..
I even hate notebooks that open like that. 
Clear lid so you can see the packagings. 
Comes with two ridiculously stupid brushes..
But the eyeshadows are so awesome I'm not even bothered about anything I just said. 
It closes securely.
and is very sturdy


TEXTURE
Nice and smooth..
not gritty at all and applies silky smooth. 



PIGMENTATION
It varies according to shades. 
I find that the matte shades, and the bottom shimmer shade are very very pigmented.
The other two are not very pigmented. 






SHADES

Pride:
Mattes:
A matte creamy white
A bright sea green shade
A dark navy blue shade

 Shimmers:
A sheer pearly white
A sheer metallic green
A metallic navy blue with a blue sheen
FALLOUT
Barely any, 
none of the shades are powdery.

LASTING POWER
Lasts all day over a primer

BOTTOM LINE

 I honestly LOVE the eyeshadow palettes,
especially the matte shades, I wish they come up with more palettes though.. :)
I passed on the vanity one because I have all the neutrals I could ever need..
and the lust palette .. I don't know.. I'm not drawn to it one bit.


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. One day I'll be getting all 4 of these palettes, that's for sure... Esp. that matte navy blue shade is sooo beautiful! I'm going through an "indigo smokey eyes" phase currently, hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :) it truly is.. I decided to pass on the vanity one though.. because I already have all the neutrals I need hehe. I might get the limited edition matte palette though :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this palette & I love it as well! the look you did is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww it's great isn't it, I'm glad you liked my review hunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you spray water on your face? Anyway, thanks for the review. I hope youll post a tip on how you take care of your lips.

    Please join my first giveaway http://bit.ly/rqz7oT You can win e.l.f, shiseido,canmake, lioele, maybelline, benefit, dollywink, etude house, Covergirl, MAC, Sleek & skin food goodies for 80$. Join~ Join~ until Dec. 16 2011

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey emsy, no but i had the lamp in my face so i think the light might have done that haha :) thanks hunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesss another Malta based blogger! I always see reviews on Wet and Wild but had no idea where to buy them- must check ebay. I love the look you've created here! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I definitely NEED all of these. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. I'm not sure how expensive the Wet N Wild palettes are on ebay but instead of buying them on there why don't you do a swap with someone from the usa? that would be alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah that's true molly.. but I don't know anyone who'd be willing to swap so .. I end up just buying them off ebay haha xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts