BATTLE of the liners: Essence I love style eyeliner vs waterproof liquid liner !!

HELLO GUYS!!

I have recently posted my review on the 
Essence I love style liquid liner (HERE)
and 
the Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner in ultra black (HERE)



Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner in ultra black



Essence I love style liquid liner


TOP TO BOTTOM: Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner in ultra black, Essence I love style liquid liner

TOP TO BOTTOM: Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner in ultra black, Essence I love style liquid liner


they have identical wands




Some of you have asked me what the difference between the two is. 

I actually had planned to do a post about it in the first place. 
So I'll hope this answers your questions. 


With liners, like everything make-up related, products are highly subjective.. 
what I look for in an eyeliner might not be what you are looking for. 


So this is what I look for in an eyeliner 
(for you to have an idea why I like one of them better than the other).


I like my liquid liners -
 quick drying, 
matte, 
longlasting,
 smudge proof, 
waterproof 
and the blackest black possible. 


Essence I love style liquid liner
has a glossy finish (me no likey.)
not smudge proof (not good for me.)
not waterproof (hate that.)


Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner
dries matte (yay)
is quite smudge proof (awesome!)


 and for demonstration:

after vigorous scrubbing with a napkin.
TOP TO BOTTOM: Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner in ultra black, Essence I love style liquid liner


after wetting the liners
TOP TO BOTTOM: Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner in ultra black, Essence I love style liquid liner
  


after vigorously rubbing with a napkin after wetting the liners
TOP TO BOTTOM: Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner in ultra black, Essence I love style liquid liner

waterproof (to the extent that you dont smudge it when wet)

So basically I prefer the liquid liner in the blue tube aka. Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner. 
The other one is still good and I will continue to use it.
 

But if you're looking for staying power and matte finishes you should opt for the Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner. 

If you're looking for a glossy finish eyeliner which will be easier to take off opt for the Essence I love style liquid liner. 

I hope this helps guys!!

Till the next post - Take care xx

Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I want the waterproof one! I love Essence so much, have you tried their Stay All Day shadows? If not, I recommend them highly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts