VIDEO!! What I got in my MASSIVE goody bag from: Essence & Catrice makeup's launch !!

 HELLO GUYS!!

I have another video up!!
I wanted to show you what I got in the goody bag at the Catrice Cosmetics launch
because I am so excited and so thrilled!!

 






 




Follow my blog over here: http://xdynax.blogspot.com
Chat with me and get all the news first on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/dynasrandomblog


Make my day and SUBSCRIBE for more videos guys, and a BIG thank you goes to all those who already have xx

I got all of these products in a launch and I just wanted to share what I got :D
Thank you guys for watching! :D


FTC Disclaimer: I got all of these items for free as part of a goody bag for the Catrice launch that the importers for Essence cosmetics in Malta have set up. Everything I said in this video is my personal opinion, and I am not being paid for this video, nor am I obliged to do a video featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.

Comments

  1. Why did you edit the picture at the top of your blog in Paint...? ........... Try Picnik next time, atleast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why? Because I like it. It looks clumsy like me and I like it. You don't like it? Don't visit my blog. SIMPLE.

      Delete
    2. I think it looks fabulous! :) x

      Delete
    3. aww thanks sweety, I know you always have my back :D xx

      Delete
  2. wow you got so much stuff, so cool! (and love the photo at the top;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool of them! And I really like your photos! Greetings from Romania!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love everything you got <3333 I really want to try Essence & Catrice products :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts