CATRICE stand !! A closer look with A LOT of photos!!

HELLO GUYS!

Ok .. I sorted out some photos for you to see a closer look at the Catrice stand.
I'm telling you, I went CRAZY at the stand. 
I wanted to keep it company the whole time haha. 

So I'll shut up and show you what I went crazy for!

DRUM ROLLS PLEASE!

NAIL POLISHES
First of all nail polishes -
so many colours!!
AMAZING. 
Thesse are already available in stores actually.. 
but there are some new shades, like the nude collection which aren't yet. 

EYESHADOWS
The eyeshadows are nicely pigmented
and not powdery (well some of them are slightly powdery, but very few)
The colour range is to dye for 
and the packaging looks AWESOME!


There are also a ton of
LIPSTICKS
LIPGLOSSES
LASH SERUM
MASCARAS
LIP STAINS
EYELINERS
and A TON other stuff..

I'll let the photos do the talking...
:D
























 

 

 

 



 

 

 



 

 





 Ok so that's it for this long post,
I am so excited to see this brand in shops..
and trust me,
I'll be the first one splurging my everything for this stuff hehe.


Thanks for tuning in guys!!

take care !!
xxxx

Dyna

FTC Disclaimer: I am not paid to do this post, I actually got a lot of free products, but I am not obliged to do any posts or anything like that. Any post I do, I do it with passion, and my loyalty is for my awesome readers. I would NEVER risk losing the trust you have in me. I promise.













Comments

  1. Omg this is great!!! Where are they stocking catrice now?? Must go and have a look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hunny in March they'll be available in stores :D I think Tony's Pharmacy will stock the biggest range :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts