Make Up Look !! what I wore to the Catrice launch :D

HELLO GUYS!!
I have a FOTN today!!

This is the make up look I wore to the Catrice launch event. 

I wore this awesome smokey eye 
and used A LOT of Catrice / Essence stuff
because it was a Catrice / Essence event :D

Some of the products I have been experimenting with lately so I'm going to tell you what I think.

Essence forget it concealer
I never picked this up because I thought it was so cakey and it would crease really bad.
But I got this in a swap,
and the texture is almost gel-like.
I have been reaching for this A LOT.

Essence Vampire's Love shimmer powder
A GORGEOUS highlighter.
Mostly suitable for daytime.

Catrice 030 OMG I want that! eyeshadow palette
I did NOT use a base because I wanted to put this to the test.
It is AMAZING.
The black and highlighting shade are slightly powdery.
But the pigmentation is great.


  Essence long lasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
AMAZING liner.
I am not a huge fan of pencils.
But this is AMAZING.
I have been reaching for this almost every single day.
It has awesome staying power,
still smudgeable,
nicely pigmented,
super creamy,
applies on the waterline and stays there,
and it's a twist up pencil.
I'm BLOWN AWAY


Catrice ultimate colour lipstick in 010 be natural
AMAZING creamy shimmerless pigmented awesome peachy nude lipstick.
wow that was a mouthful.


 

 

 

 




FACE
ELF mineral infused face primer
NYX HD Foundation in Warm Sand and Sand Beige
Essence forget it concealer - all shades
Essence soft touch mousse make up in 04 matt ivory
NYC bronzer in sunny 
Sleek Limited Edition Pan Tao Blush
Essence silky touch blush in secret it girl
Essence Vampire's Love shimmer powder
ELF studio mist and set

EYES
ELF eyelid primer
Catrice 030 OMG I want that! eyeshadow palette
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
 Essence long lasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Max Factor HD Masterpiece Mascara
Duo eyelash adhesive in black
Ardell Demi Wispies False eyelashes


EYEBROWS
ELF eyebrow kit in medium - powder side
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara


LIPS
Catrice ultimate colour lipstick in 010 be natural


So that's it for this post,
I'm off to finish an assignment..
and I'm so dreading it..
But oh well..
It has to be done.

I hope you find this somewhat helpful :)
Take care guys!!

Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)





Comments

  1. You look gorgeous! I love the concealer and I'm getting the Vampire powder! You convinced me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks hun!! You'll LOVE the powder .. :D xx

      Delete
  2. Love this look. you are gorgeous!
    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur eyes look so beautiful!nice make up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks hunny - it's the make up I swear - I don't like my eyes with no make up hehe.

      Delete
  4. FRom blog to blog I just found yours and really loved it! I have already become your follower! I will be around here so often!I leave you my blog!hope you like it and support me aswell! BEst wishes!
    CAmi

    Room on the third floor

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning...your skin looks flawless! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOu look amazing! And I love your blush. Gosh, I've been wanting to try Sleek for the longest time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweety :D I actually don't have that much products from sleek but from the few I have tried, I can say it's a very good brand :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts