ELF US new shades launched - with running commentary #part 2

HELLO GUYS!!
This is part 2 of these new ELF products, 
I'll be covering the new shades in this post. 

Every now and then I check out the US site,
and I realised that they have launched some new products. 
I know these won't get available on the UK site (I'm not from UK, but I buy from their site),
but by the time they become available I'll narrow down the list of products I want to try.

I have tried everything that I wanted to get from ELF so far, 
so new shades and new products will always intrigue me.

I would like to inform you that I own NONE of the photos, 
I am "borrowing" them from the US site,
so that you can see. 
ALL photos are clickable and link you to the product on the site.


NAIL POLISHES ($2)

They have launched 4 different shades which look sooo pretty on the site.
I hope in person they look like that :

CORAL DREAM

FLIRTY FUCHSIA

 

PARTY PEACH

SMOKING HOT


 ELF MINERAL FOUNDATION SPF15 ($5)

 Fair Foundation
 They have launched 8 new shades! click on the photo to see all of them :)



2 NEW MATTE LIP COLORS ($3)

Coral
NEARLY NUDE




Coral
RICH RED




ELF EYEBROW TREAT AND TAME IN DEEP ($3)


light 


 That's it for this post guys,
I hope you found this informative :D

Let me know if there's anything that really intrigues you to buy in the comment section below :)

Dyna


   FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. The new matte lip colors are exactly the two colors I've been searching for! Great!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts