FIRST ever CATRICE cosmetics stand in Malta !!!! *make up heaven*

HELLO GUYS!!

If you follow my facebook fan page, you'd know I was invited to the Catrice make up launch,
organised by the team who also import Essence. 
Essence and Catrice are essentially sisters,
Essence is older than Catrice. 
So Catrice is like Essence's baby sister. 

Catrice is also slightly more professional, 
slightly more expensive..
and AWESOME!

I am so excited and delighted that I was one of the first to swatch Catrice stuff in stand in Malta..
and as a sneaky peaky of what you'll be able to see in stores
here are some photos!!







I will be posting more posts with swatches,
closer looks
and all that so buckle up!!


Thank you so so much for following and supporting my blog,
my blog is nothing without you
and I got this opportunity thanks to all the support you've given me all along.
I am so thankful for each and every one of you
and I will be showing you all the goodies soon!!

Lots of love
and with a big smile on my face
-Dyna

:D  xxx

FTC Disclaimer: I am not paid to do this post, I actually got a lot of free products, but I am not obliged to do any posts or anything like that. Any post I do, I do it with passion, and my loyalty is for my awesome readers. I would NEVER risk losing the trust you have in me. I promise.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. OMG ME TOO! SO excited.. I couldnt get away from the stand haha.

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is really cool. I wish we had this brand available here in Norway, you lucky ducks :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg hunny I'm so excited, it's such a shame it's not available everywhere.. x

      Delete
  3. oh im so excited for you hunny you are going to love them believe me as you know i love Catrice :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts