January Favourites VIDEO !!









HELLO GUYS!!

I have posted my January Favourites video on Youtube if you guys would like to check that out :))




Chat with me and get all the news first on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/dynasrandomblog


Make my day and SUBSCRIBE for more videos guys, and a BIG thank you goes to all those who already have xx


These are my favourites for this month!
Hope you like the video guys!

xxx




FTC Disclaimer: I'm not getting paid to do this video and everything I said is 100% my genuine opinion. Some of the products were sent for free for pr purposes, but other than that I purchased everything myself. ELF lipstick was sent for free, and Travalo was sent for free too. I'm not obliged to mention them though. I do, because I truly like them.





Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts