CATRICE Ultimate Colour lipsticks swatches!! ALL SHADES!!

HELLO GUYS!!

I have swatched ALL Catrice Ultimate Colour lipsticks at the launch which PharmaMT kindly invited me to, 
I went CRAZY at their stand. 
But couldn't buy anything.
I did, however, swatch a ton of stuff while I was there. 


While everyone was listening to the speech, I was swatching stuff like a crazy person. 
HAHA. 
Oh the things I do for you guys!!
hahaha.. 








ONTO THE SWATCHES:


LEFT TO RIGHT: 
010 be natural
190 the nuder the better 
020 Maroon 
030 Ginger and Fred
040 Lost in the Woods




 LEFT TO RIGHT:
 200 more is more
 130 Frozen Rose
140 Pinkerbell
 150 Lovely Lilac
050 Princess Peach



 LEFT TO RIGHT:
060 Oh Juicy!
210 Pinkadilly Circus
100 Lobster Love
080 My Red Card
110 Pink Me Up!
160 Tell me a Barry tail

I have the shade 190 the nuder the better 
(got it in the goody bag that I got from that launch)
and 010 be natural 
(got it in the swap with Sarah)

So I'll review those soon.



Also I wanted to show you my personal two favourites from the range:




050 Princess Peach, 060 Oh Juicy!

I am so getting Princess Peach when it gets here. 
I think I'll end up getting Oh Juicy too.. 
but I'm trying to control myself. 
Haha. 

ALSO.
Daniela told me My Red Card is an AWESOME red. 
So I might have to check that out. 
and I might allow myself to pick up ONE pink lipstick. 
:D

Oh man!! Get here already !! :D 

I hope you enjoyed the swatches .. 
and let me know what you think below !! 

:D

Dyna

FTC Disclaimer: I swatched all of these at the stand. I got one lipstick for free as part of a goody bag for the Catrice launch that the importers for Essence cosmetics in Malta have set up. I got another from a swap.  Everything I said in this post is my personal opinion, and I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do a video featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my followers. 


Comments

  1. OMG, you were sooooo lucky!!!
    I really like Be natural and More is more
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you !!

    i like the colors . i can't wait for your review !

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts