A closer look!! CATRICE glosses and some swatches!!

HELLO GUYS!!

I am going to show you a sneak peek of the CATRICE glosses that you will soon see in stores.. 
woahh!

So there are two ranges, 

The LIP APPEAL lipgloss. 


and The COLOUR SHOW lipgloss.



The lip appeal range didn't really attract me as much as the colour show one. 
The colour show one is SUPER pigmented. 

Check out a few swatches below:
 
The COLOUR SHOW lipgloss.
LEFT to RIGHT:
030 Pink Me Up
060 Little Red Dress
140 Peach Boy


That's it for this post guys, 
I have so much more to show you so stay tuned!
Thanks for reading 

-Dyna


FTC Disclaimer: I am not paid to do this post, I actually got a lot of free products, but I am not obliged to do any posts or anything like that. Any post I do, I do it with passion, and my loyalty is for my awesome readers. I would NEVER risk losing the trust you have in me. I promise.

Comments

  1. oh i love the colour show glosses the best too hunny the pigmentation is great from them :) what do you think of the applicator on them :) :) The lip appeal are nice if you just want an everyday gloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww.. :D the applicator I remember was kind of flat right, and long? .. it seemed ok, different. But could have been smaller hehe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts