ELF studio glossy gloss swatches [[review with swatches!!]] # 4 awesome shades!

HELLO GUYS!!
I have a review today on a product I'm looooooving :D :D
So I'm definitely enjoying writing this review.


Ever since I got them in my haul (which you can check out below) I got quite a few questions about these :




So here is my official review. 







PACKAGING 
A "squarish" packaging, 
plastic.
Matte black cap
I have not had any issues with leakage but I store them upright 
(mind you, in my bag they're slanted and still no leakage)
Quite small.
Slightly smaller than the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses 
I really like the packaging, 
very sleek and nice looking.




PIGMENTATION
Very nicely pigmented. 
It is not a liquid lipstick, 
but for a gloss it has just the right pigmentation.



THE SMELL
I didn't find the smells identical in each and every gloss. 
They all smell sweet and fruity, but some of them have more of a vanilla scent. 
It doesn't have any funny taste to it, it's quite subtle and quite pleasant.


APPLICATOR
 Brush applicator - 
My Wild Watermelon one has some naughty brush strands, that kind of bugs me, 
but nothing I can't handle. 
The others seem fine
 though. 
I quite like the applicator - I'm used to sponge tip applicators, 
but honestly I find that this brush tip applicator picks up quite a lot of product so you don't have to constantly dip the brush it to pick up more product.



TEXTURE
Very creamy, 
Non sticky at all
But does not slides around or anything. 
Love it. 


SHADES
I only have 4 shades at the moment:

Ballet Slippers: A lovely peachy creamy nude with a brown undertone

 
Sweet Salmon: A pretty creamy pinky peach


Tangy Tangerine: A muted orange shade with a peachy undertone


Wild Watermelon: A bright pink with a coral undertone

FINISH
A creamy glossy finish.
LASTING POWER
Pretty average around 3 hours. 
I gladly reapply though

BOTTOM LINE
I LOVE these!!
They are definitely amazing lipglosses. 
I think they're my favourite all time glosses.
I reach for them 90% of the time
These are very similar quality and packaging wise to the Revlon Super Lustrous glosses.
I'm definitely picking up more shades. 
HIGHLY recommended!!

That's it for this review guys!! 
Stay tuned for the next post!! 
Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Great review hunny :) I love these glosses too i always have at least one in my bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know you do that's why I got them in the first place haha :D xx

      Delete
  2. what lip gloss/ color are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where hun? in my banner? x

      Delete
    2. in this video: elf haul etc :) i've been trying so many lip colours to get that nude colour but never managed :/

      Delete
    3. hey hunny that's elf's glossy gloss in ballet slippers :D :D only that- no lip liners or lipsticks :)

      Delete
  3. great review! love the colors! so happy I found your blog! Greets from Ireland! xxx Marina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marina!! :D I'm glad you like my posts hunny :D xx

      Delete
  4. The colors are really pretty, I'll have to check these out. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts