JANUARY HITS and MISSES VIDEO!!

HELLO GUYS!!
I uploaded my january hits and misses video if you feel like checking that out :)



I included a TON of products, 
I know there's an annoying watermark..
but it goes away after 1minute.. 
and it's the most I can do at this point.
So sorry about that.. 
but I promise this video is worth checking out. :)

I included products from ELF, to Essence, to Catrice etc. 


Essence stay long lipgloss in 02 My favourite milkshake
Essence lip liner in nude coral
ELF studio glossy glosses in tangy tangerine, sweet salmon, ballet slippers, wild watermelon
ELF studio lip liners in red and natural
ELF professional blend foundation in medium spf15
Ardell 102 demi lashes
ELF studio lip stain in red carpet
Essence forget in concealer palette
Essence eyeshadow in 02 coffee shimmer
Essence mono eyeshadow in chill out
Essence vampire's love volumising lash powder
Essence quattro eyeshadow in 01 Ciao Bella!
ELF shimmer eyeliner in black bandit
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Palette in OMG I want that!
Catrice Ultimate Colour lipstick in 010 Be natural
Maybelline falsies mascara
Essence holo top coat in I just can't get enough
Catrice nail polishes in Apropos Apricot, Meet me at Coral Island 
Barry M nail effects in black 
Essence Vampire's Love shimmer powder
Essence quick drying top coat
Barry M lip paint in peachy pink 147
Essence my skin cleansing wipes
Nivea Young tinted moisturiser
Here you go :




I know, I know it's mid-february but I recorded this on 31st January so it still counts :D haha


Follow my blog over here: http://xdynax.blogspot.com
Chat with me and get all the news first on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/dynasrandomblog


Make my day and SUBSCRIBE for more videos guys, and a BIG thank you goes to all those who already have xx


These are my hits and misses for the month of January!
Hope you like the video guys!

xxx




FTC Disclaimer: I'm not getting paid to do this video and everything I said is 100% my genuine opinion. I got some products in a swap, but I'm obviously not biased. My loyalty is towards my viewers not the companies :)

Comments

  1. I love your blog and i follow you :)

    you could help me win a contest? just vote on a Foto 1 (Isabel) here on this link http://thexperfectxdrug.blogspot.com/2012/02/votacao-sorteio-dia-dos-namorados-com-o.html

    Thank you :)

    kisses *

    ReplyDelete
  2. After your recommendation i went out and bought the cathrice lipstick in 010 be natural...!!! I love the packaging...! The colour is a bit light so it will go great with realli smoky or colourful eyes...!!

    Thanks for the heads up=)

    www.zainabismbar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have nice picks!! :)

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts