Essence I love style liquid eyeliner in ultra black [review w/ swatches] !!

Hello guys, 
I'm back with another review :D woohooo

So I have had this liner for a while and I almost finished it.
Oh ok. I have had this for a LONG while.
and I know what you're thinking - 
It's about time you make the review!!





Oh well. Onto the review:

THE PACKAGING
Pretty sleek, 
sponge tip applicator. 
stopper works nicely too. 

LASTING POWER
Err. Here is the meh part.
The lasting power is horrible.
It smudges, is non waterproof.





PIGMENTATION
This is an intense black.
I like my black shades, the blackest of the blacks.. intense, extreme, carbon black.
You get it.


the swatch  on the bottom


PERFORMANCE
This is nice to apply, easy to take off, 
but horrible staying power. 
It smudges off ..
and is definitely non waterproof.
This has a glossy finish. 
Used Essence I love style liner

I used the Essence I love style liner for the lace part of this look.

used Essence I love style liquid eyeliner in ultra black on the top lashline


BOTTOM LINE
This is ideal for people who want liquid eyeliner which is easy to remove
but don't dare touch your eyes when it's on. 
Because it will smudge off. 
I will not repurchase, since I like the essence waterproof liner better, 
which I'll feature in a future review real soon. 
I don't recommend this, I do recommend the waterproof one though. 


Thank you so much for reading guys :)
Love y'all 
xx
Dyna
xx



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Oh but I loooove liquid liners that come off easily! I think this one was made for me, haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Essence, I feel like they are pretty great quality regardless of the price. Maybe this liner would be better if it was set with a black eyeshadow? Lovely looks btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this eye liner! it's one of the best, cheap and super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review doll, I was thinking about trying this one but I think I'll buy the waterproof one instead. I love how black it is though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts