BEST white nail polish ever!! - NYX matte nail polish in white [review w swatches!!]

 
 
 
HELLO GUYS

I am a huge fan of nail polishes ..
I am quite picky when it comes to quality and shades and these matte nail polishes from NYX are definitely worth checking out. 


Now onto this review =]
Basically.
I have four of these NEW NYX matte nail polishes. 
I have white, yellow, orange and sky blue. 
I find them so pigmented.. 
They need a maximum of two swipes for intense colour payoff. 
They dry quickly. 
They also dry matte  [which I don't really like]. 
I am not that much a fan of matte nail polishes.. 
just because they look kind of boring. 
But I just top them with a top coat
and Voila shine!
In this swatch, I didn't apply the toap coat. 
In a way, I do like that they are matte because to dry matte they have to have certain chemicals 
that make it dry so quickly. 
And let's face it. 
Everyone loves a fast drying nail polish. 

Anyway...
I HIGHLY reccommend these, 
I'm very pleased with them, 
and they are very opaque, fast drying and pigmented. 





I do have a nail swatch for one of them today:
and this is MNP 11 WHITE
 I topped the ring finger with Model's Own juicy jules
 
 
 
 
 





Thank you so much guys for supporting my blog, 
I'm delighted to have the opportunity to tell you what products I recommend and what I would have passed on.
So thank you for following, commenting and supporting me
without you this blog is basically nothing.
and as always.. feel free to forward any questions or requests you might have,
I'll try my best to  help you out
xxx

xxxx
Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion

Comments

  1. Love your nails! I adore using white nail polish- so mod looking:)

    xoxo

    Ashley

    http://textbooksandtofu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts