Essence mono eyeshadow in 01 chill out [review w/ swatches!!]

HELLO GUYS!!

I have a review on a product I believe is doscontinued, 
but I know some pharmacies still carry these.
I actually love my other mono eyeshadows which I reviewed HERE

This one, not so much. 
I'll let you know why below :)

 I actually featured this in my January hits and misses video below:



PACKAGING
Pretty sleek, and surprisingly, 
not very cheap looking. 
I have not had any issues with the packaging, 
closes securely and is very sturdy. 
It has a nice design printed on the eyeshadow.  
and you get 2.5g of product which is A LOT.



TEXTURE
While my older mono eyeshadows that I got were soft and buttery, 
this is more powdery unfortunately. 

FALLOUT
Not really



LASTING POWER
Pretty decent, when used over a primer

PIGMENTATION
Lacks pigmentation. 


SHADES
A sheer white with silver metallic sheen




BOTTOM LINE
A less than decent item in my collection, 
I don't entirely hate it. 
I don't love it. 
I don't recommend it.


I hope you found this helpful guys,
till the next post,
take care :D

xxx

Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Product reviews definitely are important because through this we can choose the right product and weigh pros and cons of the product we are about to buy. Thanks Dyna for this effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider this message if you are looking for reliable information about Applying Eyeshadow. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts