FOTD - my favourite daytime spring makeup look :D

 HELLO GUYS!!

I wanted to share with you my favourite makeup look for spring :D 






 







FACE
Maybelline instant age rewind concealer in light 
Essence matt bronzing powder
ELF studio blush in pink passion
NYX mosaic blush in highlight*

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
NYX single eyeshadows in skin tight and dark brown
MUA eyeshadow #8
Essence longlasting eye pencil
NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk
Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner
Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow palette in Greed - matte black
Catrice lash plus mascara*
Catrice extreme lashes mascara*


EYEBROWS
Catrice ultimate eye colour in Go, Charlie Brown !
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colour in 903C Just Peachy


Products marked with a * were sent to me for pr purposes :)
I only use them because I want to though :D 

I hope you liked it guys !!
Stay tuned for more posts :D 

Dyna
 xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :) 

Comments

  1. lovely as always :) would you recommend the Maybelline concealer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a very nice product, covers nicely too. it seems brightening, I don't set it with powder and it doesn't quite crease. It does take some time to set though. But yeah, i quite like it and recommend it xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts