ELF studio lip liner in natural [review w/ swatches!!]

 HELLO GUYS!!

I meant to post this review yesterday but stupid moi forgot..

so hereit goes...
I'm going to review ELF' studio lip liner in the shade natural..



PACKAGING

Very sleek, closes thoroughly,
comes with a brush at the other end.
One of the two brushes has naughty strands
I find that it has very little actual product, s
o if you'd like to use the lipliner all over your lip,
 it won't last you a lifetime.
Twist up packaging.
Inconsistent amount of product.
I had more product in the red one than in the natural one. 






TEXTURE: super creamy

LASTING POWER: decent, but fades away faster than most of my lipliners.



SHADE:

First of all, it is very important to note that the shades of the products
in the packaging look deeper than when swatched.
NATURAL: A peachy brown neutral shade









left - natural




BOTTOM LINE: 
 I really enjoy using these, I prefer the texture of these lipliners,
 over any other lipliner that I have..
because they're super creamy,
they might have less of a staying power than other lipliners,
but I just love the creaminess in these liners.
HIGHLY recommended.




Thanks you guys for dropping by, 
and I'll see you guys in the next post 

Dyna

xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)




Comments

  1. I have a pink and a wine one of these and I'really pleased with them too! Should review them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for sharing with us dyna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts