One of my favourite nail combos ever - blue, black and crackle:D

HELLO GUYS!!

I don't know why I don't enjoy doing nail posts as much as I love doing makeup posts,
but I do get asked a lot on what I wear on my nails
in videos and even in person.. 

So I'd love to show you my nail combinations.
As many of you might know, I used to do gel nails on my nails..
but then I got bored of the long nails and 
I like my short nails more than I used to like my gel nails.

They're easier to maintain, quicker to do, 
and look cuter and more natural.

Anyway.. 
In this photo below I used NYX matte nail polish in sky blue [a highly underrated product. - this truly is worth the try ]
and I topped it off with Barry M's nail effects in black. [got this in a swap]



 







Looks pretty doesn't it? :D







I hope you like this, and let me know if you'd like to see more nail posts below :D
Take care guys!

Dyna


  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I have been wearing these crackle nail polishes lately,they look great like you've spent ages doing your nails lol when it only takes about 5 minutes :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are AMAZING at makeup, but not so good at nails. you could use some practice, you kinda paint over your nail so that the polish sticks to your skin. not very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I never said I'm good at nails, what I do, I only do it on me, I'm actually very impatient when it comes to my nails. I just shared a combination I like to do, not because I want to look like a nail technician. I personally like how it looks, it might look imperfect, but it's only a 5 minute thing.. so I think it looks pretty good for that.

      Delete
  3. I don't know what mrs anonymous is talking about, it looks great. I love the color, it looks really cool.

    anaqueenbee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im a qualified beauty therapist and i think Dyna did quite a good job esp when it was a quick job. you should see some peoples nails! Painting your own nails is tough anyway because you only have one good hand!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty!!! love the black and blue!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts