Skinfood salmon dark circle concealer [review w/ swatches] !!

HELLO GUYS!!

This review is all about a concealer I'm LOVING lately, 
it is HG quality, 
I'm not sure if it's HG quality for me though .. yet. 
But I've been trying out a lot of concealers
and none quite match up to this bad boy.
[except for the Essence soft mousse makeup. I LOVE that too]

Anyway. 
About the product..



PACKAGING
Vintage looking packaging, with plastic container 
and I'm not sure what the lid is.. 
it's a bit bulky packaging wise, I mean it could be smaller.. 
but it's okay



TEXTURE
 It has a gel like consistency, 
almost sticky, 
it doesnt really settle into fine lines and all that but it needs setting, 
because it's really shiny to leave it without powder.



COVERAGE
High coverage, very buildable.
Will cover and brighten the darkest of dark circles.



LASTING POWER
Lasts all day when powdered on me. 
I usually use the ELF mineral booster in yellow.



APPLICATION
This is meant to be an under eye concealer, 
so all you need is to apply it there (I use ELF's studio concealer brush), 
but you can also use your fingers.

 

SHADE
A peachy salmon shade which will brighten your under eye circles really nciely. 
I have shade two which is #2 salmon beige..
and I am used to lighter concealers on my under eye area.. 
but this works nicely, 
I might get the lighter version too eventually though :)





BOTTOM LINE
I really really like this concealer.. 
I have quite dry under eye circles and this doesn't cake up or anything 
and looks so natural when powdered..
I LOVE it and recommend it!

 I hope you found this review helpful and let me know what you think below guys :)

Dyna
xxxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. thanks for following my blog Dyna!:)

    would youu recommend this? and is it long-lasting?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try something from this brand, I've read good reviews about their products.

    Quemando Fantasias

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog!!
    I just found it!!

    I made a blog about a month ago too!
    I would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!

    It is http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

    Oh btw i took part in a contest for a trip in Korea.The winner will be decided on the views of his video.
    So i would really appreciate it if you could check it out and tell your friends to check it out to!
    Thank you!!!

    The link is this! Korea Contest

    ReplyDelete
  4. can youu do some before and after pictures of this?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make up and jewellery increases beauty of any woman. According to me before using any cream you must see its instructions and other detail like chemical ingredients and expiry date.


    Vasanti Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts