FOTN awesome liner peach lips !



HELLO GUYS!!

I have a FOTD today!!
This is a look I put together around a week ago,
and yeah I definitely loved it..

I usually wear something like this for daytime..
but I figured it could also be wearable for nighttime with a few more touch ups..

It's a lovely day today so I'm heading to the beach soon..
and I just came back from a shoot so yah!
Life's goood :D
hehe.
I couldn't sleep last night so I had only like 2 hours of sleep,
I don't know how I'm still hyper and all.
Oh well. 



 

 

 

 

 




FACE
NYX HD foundation in 04 sand beige and 08 warm sand 
ELF mineral booster in yellow and tinted
ELF studio pressed powder in almond
NYX HD grinding blush in menage a trois*
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
NYX single eyeshadows in vanilla shimmer, highlight, dark brown
Wet n Wild Color Icon 8 pan palette in Vanity - dark matte brown, light brown
Catrice Ultimate Colour eyeshadow in 080  Go, Charlie Brown! 
Catrice intensif eye wet n dry eyeshadow in 030 Vanilla Sky Ride 
MUA pearl eyeshadows in 8, 11
Catrice gel eyeliner in Black Jack with Jack Black
Collection 2000 dazzling gel eyeliner in funk 
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Essence big lashes volume boosting mascara*
Catrice the giant mascara

EYEBROWS
Catrice Ultimate Colour eyeshadow in 080  Go, Charlie Brown!
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara 

LIPS
Barry M lip paint in peachy pink 147*
Products marked with a * were gifted to me. 

I hope you liked this look, 
and till the next post, 
take care :D

Dyna

xxx


   FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. wao such a lovely look love your lippie and color under eye area it looks pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blue eyeliner!!! the lipstick is gorgeous as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heeeeeyyy girl! i love your blog, you are really pretty and the most i love in your blog are the brands you use, i love essence, i love elf and i love nyx. congratulations gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally neeeeed that lip color! you rock the best peach tone lips, i'm always needing the colors

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts