Barry M lip paint in dolly pink 146 [review w/ swatches] !!

HELLO GUYS!!

I have a lipstick review today...
I LOVE my lipsticks.. 
I have like 45 of them and I really enjoy having my lovely collection.. 

 I have had my eyes on Barry M lipsticks for a long time..
and when I did the swap with Sarah she asked me if there were some shades I was interested in..
and this was one of them. :D
Their formulas definitely vary.. though.. so you might be in for a surprise with these lot.



PACKAGING
I seriously LOVE the packaging. 
It has a black sleek matte packaging, and is quite tiny too, 
so it's ADORABLE.



TEXTURE
Very smoothe and quite creamy, 
it has an almost glaze consistency

 
FINISH
Glossy finish


barry  m lip paints in 147 peachy pink, 146 dolly pink

PIGMENTATION
Not very pigmented, quite sheer

barry  m lip paints in 147 peachy pink, 146 dolly pink

LASTING POWER
 A little longer than average, 
around 4 hours.



OVERALL PERFORMANCE
It does give me than line on my lips over time, 
just like most lipsticks, 
but I bear with it.



SHADE
A bright purple pink with no shimmer.
GORGEOUS.







 

BOTTOM LINE
I definitely enjoy wearing this..
it's a wearable purple with just enough pink and brightness to it
and the texture is just amazing.
HIGHLY recommended.


I hope you liked this review,
and let me know what you think about it xx
Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post.I got this product in a swap from another beauty blogger and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)



Comments

  1. you're so lucky! every shade of lip product ive seen youu review has suited youu! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shade, thanks so much for the swatches doll!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts