Possible DUPEs?! ELF peachy lipliner vs Essence nude coral lipliner ..



HELLO GUYS!

I hope you're all okay and enjoying your day. 
I have a comparison post today of two products which can be possible dupes to each other.. 
but are they?? 

I am talking about 
ELF mineral lipliner in peachy
vs
Essence lip liner in nude coral





I initially purchased ELF's mineral lipliner in peachy, loved it, bought a back up.
Then I found out about Essence, and something that caught my eye was this Essence nude coral lipliner. 

Now this Essence lipliner costs like €1.03
whereas the 
ELF one costs £3. 

Anyway here's what I think. 




They might seem like possible dupes when used seperately, 
HOWEVER
A. the formula is different - ELF's is more creamy
B. packaging - ELF's a twist up lip liner
C. shade - ELF's is more coral and peachy, whereas Essence's leans more pink
D. pigmentation - ELF's is more pigmented
 so that's about it.
I wouldn't call these dupes, 
they might seem like similar products when used seperately though. 




BOTTOM LINE.

I don't really recommend the Essence lip liner 
- a bit too drying, and the ELF one looks prettier on me. 




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts