Essence nude glam nail polish in 07 café olé [review w/ swatches!!]

HELLO gorgeous ones xD

I have a nail swatch today!!
I have been LOVING these essence nail polishes..
they have an overwhelming range 
that makes me say "WEEEEE" when I'm choosing nail polishes. 
It's like nail polish heaven haha. 
It has 5 ml of product
which is typically half the amount of typical nail polishes 
like ELF, Catrice, Barry M etc. 
But I love that because I almost never finish nail polishes. 
This cost me like €1.50 .. which is sooo cheap but amazing. 

I actually prefer essence nail polishes over ELF's or basically any other brand
Out of the few I currently have, I only apply 1 or a maximum of 2 swipes.. 
The shades are AMAZING.
This one is like a very light beige with yellow undertones. 
The shades are so opaque. 
I cannot recommend this any further.. 

and I'm going to show you how this looks like






.
 

So that's it,
till the next post, 
Take care :D 

Dyna
xxx

FTC Disclaimer: I didn't pay for the product. I got it for free in a goody bag at the Essence / Catrice launch organised by PharmaMT. I am not obliged to feature, review or talk about their products. I am not being paid for this post, and I am 100% honest in my posts because my priority is my readers. 

Comments

  1. Love this!
    I'm wearing ELF nail varnish in Desert Haze right now, they look very similar x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too sure about this colour!
    Check out my giveaway- http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/giveaway-revlon-lip-butter-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I never finish my nailpolishes either. Love that they come in small bottles! Pretty color, i love nude colors, there's also a pretty nude pink one, don't know the name.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait till they release this line!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts