A look I've been hooked to :)

HELLO GUYS!!

I have another FOTD today.. and it's a sort of quick polished look..
almost barbie-ish.
I was annoyed though.
My camera woudn't pick up the bright colours as they truly are..
so keep in mind the photos aren't exactly true to colour..
it' brighter in real life.
:D

Anyway here are the photos:






this one's more true to colour - lipstick wise

 and here's what I used: 


FACE
Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner
NYX HD foundation in 04 sand beige and 08 warm sand
Skinfood salmon darkcircle concealer
ELF mineral booster in yellow, tinted
Essence bronzing compact powder in matt 
Barry M powder blush in rose*
NYX mosaic blush in highlight*
ELF studio mist and set

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
MUA pearl shadow in  #11
Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Vanity - matte light brown shad, metallic brown
Catrice intensif eye eyeshadow in vanilla sky  ride
NYX single eyeshadow in highlight
Essence mono eyeshadow in chillout 
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Greed - matte black
Catrice The Giant Extra Volume Mascara*
Essence big lashes volume boost mascara*
Ebay false lashes (similar to Ardell 102)
Duo eyeslash adhesive in dark
Collection 200 glam crystals dazzling gel liners in funk, rock chic*

EYEBROWS
ELF featherproof eyeliner in coffee
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Rimmel Colour Show Off lipstick in Shake up Pink

products marked with a * were not paid for directly by me, they were products included in a swap, gifted to me or sent for pr purposes.




I hope you liked this look :D
Let me know what you think below guys xx

Love,
Dyna
xxx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. great spring look !

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow gorgeous look! love it x

    http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the look. and your lashes are wow ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts