FOTD pinkerbell lips !


 HELLO GUYS!!

I have a FOTD today - 
 I wanted to show you how I wore Wet n Wild's Mega Last Lip Color in Pinkerbell
It's a very pretty bright barbie-ish warm pink..
It goes really well with my skintone, 
and I definitely like it a lot. 

 






that is the colour of the lipstick with flash, I know the photo s not exactly highl quality but my camera was being a pain.
 DUCK FACE!! haha

FACE
Catrice Prime and Fine face primer
NYX HD foundation in 04 sand beige and 08 warm sand
Skinfood dark eye circle salmon concealer #2
ELF mineral booster in tinted, corrective yellow
ELF studio pressed powder in almond
Barry M sheer blush in rose*
No7 Mirrorball Highlighter*

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity - all shades except for light brown
Catrice intensif eye wet n dry eyeshadow in Vanilla Sky Ride
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed - matte black
NYX fly with me mascara*
Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Dark tone
Ebay false eyelashes - similar to Ardell 102s
Catrice the giant mascara*

EYEBROWS
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour eyeshadow in 080 Go! Charlie Brown!
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pinkerbell



Products marked with a * were gifted to me.



I hope you liked this look guys :D
Let me know what you think :)

Dyna
 xxx


   FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Now this is one gorgeous color. love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love pink, and especially Barbie pink <3

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh...I will definitely be picking up this shade!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts